Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Christmas is always in our Heart"

We all know that Christmas is celebrated at the 25th of December, because it is the birth of our Jesus Christ.
It was very important to celebrated the birth of our savior Jesus Christ to feel the presence of our Lord. We should each other, be kind and industrious. On the 25th my friends and I went caroling. We are very happy, kidding with each other and after that my family and I went to my auntie's house to have a picnic. We are very happy although my father is not here when the Christmas came. I feel now the presence of Christmas because in the morning it was very col, and we are decorating already an Christmas Tree and Christmas Light.
Christmas is always in our heart and we celebrated in every the month of December in the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment